Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2014 136” HR
5,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Reconsider. We camped next to this baby at Organ Pipe.

Perfect nest for its young single owner Isabelle on her two-month tour of the US, but can carry/sleep 4. Layout is as close to classic Vanagon as you'll find. Four-month build by small Montreal upfitter 5marsrv.com appears high-quality. Aluminum cabinetry with horizontal cabinetry matches the van color nicely.

She has sink with hot water, two burners, Norcold fridge, Espar heater, remove able table. Windows are Seitz clones. Feels roomy inside.

·
Premium Member
8,837 Posts
I love it and now I love all dinky Promaster vans. Good to see her get in touch with the Mexican artists just a few miles to the south. And guidebooks! She should join us. Venez nous rejoindre.

·
Registered
161 Posts
MsNomer or anyone else, do you still have these pics since the hosting service took them hostage? I'd love to see a nice PM 118 conversion. Cheers, Matthew

·
Registered
2014 136” HR
5,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have the photos, but dang, after Photobucket AND postimage have sabotaged us…

It was very similar to the Safari Condo on the 136”, which is quite similar to the Westfalia VW's. It looked quite adequate for one small person, which she was. It appears that all of the length reduction is in the width of the door.

Outside, the 118” seems proportionally correct for the low roof as the 136” is for the higher roof. The 159” looks best with the maxi roof which is not available in the US.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Cool, thanks very much!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts