Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to pick up an extra set of 4 or 5 Vancos. Can be worn to around 50%, maybe more if the price is right. I'm in Akron OH, but I can pick up within a large radius. FYI, tires are easy to ship, you just take 'em to Fedex ground or UPS and they simply slap a label on them, no packing or boxing required.

·
Super Moderator
10,172 Posts
Someone had a new set posted here last week - I think it was slammit

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have 4 Vancos with 211 miles on them ($200). I am located in Portland so there would be a shipping cost, but it sounds like that's pretty easy using FedEx.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Heiney,
I'm chasing down one other lead, but it's likely I'll buy yours. I'll PM you later in the week. Thanks. -Kip

·
Registered
552 Posts
FYI, tires are easy to ship, you just take 'em to Fedex ground or UPS and they simply slap a label on them, no packing or boxing required.
Use FedEx for tires. UPS charges an additional handling fee for tires.

UPS

Additional Handling
An Additional Handling charge may be applied to the following:

Any article that is encased in an outside shipping container made of metal or wood.
Any item, such as a barrel, drum, pail or tire, that is not fully encased in a corrugated cardboard shipping container.
Any package with the longest side exceeding 60 inches or its second longest side exceeding 30 inches.
Any package with an actual weight greater than 70 pounds.

If you ship at a UPS counter and they didn't charge you the additional handling fee, then you don't pay it. If you have an account with UPS they will add it to your monthly invoice automatically.

We ship a lot of tires out of our shop.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good tips, Gap. Thx.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Thanks, Heineyba. With 40K on my original Vanco's picking up your take offs was a great deal for me.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Are they sold then? I was about to call the dude tomorrow. Snooze I lose, I suppose.

·
Registered
186 Posts

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I see. No worries.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts