Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody have a front passenger side seat? Exploring 2nd hand options before we buy from the dealer. Would rather save some coin, of course. ;)

·
Registered
6 Posts
All newly registered members MUST make an introductory post in the Introductory Post Forum as per forum rules. "Promasterforum.com Introduction Section " Please be aware until you do make the required introductory post any posts you make may be deleted.
Anybody have a front passenger side seat? Exploring 2nd hand options before we buy from the dealer. Would rather save some coin, of course. ;)
I am considering removing my passenger seat but I’m in Vegas. I just need to find out if there will be any problems with airbag wiring and dash board messages flashing. Need to hear from others who have permanently removed passenger seat.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am considering removing my passenger seat but I’m in Vegas. I just need to find out if there will be any problems with airbag wiring and dash board messages flashing. Need to hear from others who have permanently removed passenger seat.
I work on FCA vehicles and have the software capable of taking care of that with the body control module. Maybe we can work something out. We are planning on going to the west coast soon, maybe we can meet up at that point and help each other out.

·
Registered
6 Posts
All newly registered members MUST make an introductory post in the Introductory Post Forum as per forum rules. "Promasterforum.com Introduction Section " Please be aware until you do make the required introductory post any posts you make may be deleted.
I work on FCA vehicles and have the software capable of taking care of that with the body control module. Maybe we can work something out. We are planning on going to the west coast soon, maybe we can meet up at that point and help each other out.
That would be ideal. My goal is to put a jumper seat where the seat portion lifts up out of the way to have a clearing out the passenger side instead of climbing over the seat. I’m not wanting any electrical problems with this mod.

·
Registered
6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,886 Posts
Roz you are one post away from being banned from the forum for posting for over 2 months without making an introductory post after being warned 4 times.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Didn’t realize I wasn’t allowed to post. I’m an old lady and not always aware of the rules.I apologize. Didn’t mean to offend anyone.

·
Registered
MMXVI - L2H2 in IN
4,095 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,886 Posts
I just had to ban & delete 6 new members who in reality are one spammer with the same ip. It never stops, believe me. The forum software picks up most of it but there are always questionable ones it misses. Making an introductory post is just another tool to keep them out plus old members like to know a bit about who & why new members are joining the forum.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts