Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are the 3 items that I wish either the dealer or after market had to offer. I have the PMC wagon these could also work in the cargo as well

A sample divider down the center of the overhead storage, as items have a tendency to slide from one slide to the other like my gloves do.

Wheel well covers this would improve the interior looks and help with the noise

A removable cargo net that would go from wheel well to wheel well across the back would keep smaller items from moving toward the rear doors and divide the loading area when need.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Here are the 3 items that I wish either the dealer or after market had to offer. I have the PMC wagon these could also work in the cargo as well

A sample divider down the center of the overhead storage, as items have a tendency to slide from one slide to the other like my gloves do.

Wheel well covers this would improve the interior looks and help with the noise

A removable cargo net that would go from wheel well to wheel well across the back would keep smaller items from moving toward the rear doors and divide the loading area when need.
It's a bit too early for the PMCW to have many,(any) add-ons yet.I think during the next year there should be some after market suppliers coming out with stuff.For example Weathertech with floor mats,cargo mats etc.Vent-visor for the window shields etc.Molded mud flaps front and rear,running boards and so on.The PMC is just too new,and are not here in big numbers....yet.Jmho and worth what ya paid for it :laugh:

·
Registered
145 Posts
I still love my van. One of the best vehicles I've spent my money on. I loved my sprinter van for it's good looks, great drivability, cargo capacity and decent fuel mileage. Hated the costs of maintenance and defects.

If and when the full size ProMaster gets a decent redesign, I will add that to the stable.

Either way, you will be happy with the city van. it's a great little guy.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts