Ram Promaster Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All newly registered members MUST make an introductory post in the Introductory Post Forum as per forum rules. "Promasterforum.com Introduction Section " Please be aware until you do make the required introductory post any posts you make may be deleted
i need help to reconnect wire directly to the engine harness because the plug dont seam to work properly.the plug connecting the engine harness to the harness going across t of the fhe firewall is in trouble.someone ad cut 10 wires off the female plug that is carrying 24 holes including 2 blank hole.that cable connection is attach to the back end of the fuse box inside the engine place.if you follow the cable you will go passe the firewall and in the fuse box bellow the left hand side driver seat.i have all the color wires for the male plug.the female part i would like to have the color of each wire and the number wereit is connect.the male plug p/n1745048-2.if you look carefully at the back hand of the male plug you will see number that indicate at which is those wire are connect to.for a good indicatorhere is the first row of wire.the number1 is light brown and l.greenn.number9 islight blue and gray,number 17 is light blue.brown and green and the blue are the 2 large one everything else is smaller wire.the female connecter 1 row starting from the right is large red and black,the middle smallviolet and black and the left side is a large brown and black.those 3 never were damage they are the original connection.i am note anygood whit electrical diagram that wy i am asking help sow i can collect directly to bypass that deffect plug.sorry if my anglish is bad i gave you my best.thank you for your time hopefully someone will be helping me.best regard to everyone,jean louis

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
All newly registered members MUST make an introductory post in the Introductory Post Forum as per forum rules. "Promasterforum.com Introduction Section " Please be aware until you do make the required introductory post any posts you make may be deleted
i forgot to give the p/n of that wiring harness mopart=68192121ab.jean louis

·
Premium Member
2014, 138WB, High Roof, Gas, SW MT
2,072 Posts
Having trouble following exactly what you want to do -- some pictures might help.

Gary

·
Banned
3 Posts
Having trouble following exactly what you want to do -- some pictures might help.

Gary
i am working on it on the other way sow you can see the wiring arness here is a mopart number68192121ab if you zoom this and check the second picture you will see the ass,y mine will i am trying to transfer the picture that i have in my phone

·
Banned
3 Posts
gary would you share your email it would make it much easyer for me to transfer the picture.one more info wen you do the mopart number and select the 2 picture the harness we are loolking for is the one on the left side of the picture the connecter light gray and red is the one i need the wire color in combination whit the port they connect to the connecter

·
Super Moderator
10,478 Posts
Thread is closed until the op makes an introductory post. Also, dual registration under similar user names is not allowed!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.