Absolutely! I fixed a few things people pointed out, I hope this helps out@van_dammit Would you be willing to post your finalized diagram (or as close to finalized as it can be at this stage)?
- added some approximate wiring distance to give a better idea of where things are at
- fixed the Shunt connection in the diagram
- removed the 250A breaker between the house battery and Blue Sea On/Off switch
- decided to ground the Negative busbar to the van chassis with 2/0 awg instead of the 4 awg to the starter battery
- changed my mind about the inverter, going with 2000W Renogy instead of the Gowise, just to stay on the same brand as much as possible. Plus the Renogy was on sale for the holiday.
- going with a 700W microwave instead of 1000W just to be safe
- updated the Diesel Heater wire to 12 awg instead of 14 awg
- 12 awg for my LED Cabinet lights is overkill but I ran out of 14 awg and had just enough 12 awg to run it
- 4awg on going to a 90A breaker to my Blue Sea 100A Fuse block, is this okay to go smaller if I have to? Reason is that the 100A Bussman breaker may not arrive until mid December, I can get the 90A in a few days...
- should my 80A breaker be closer to the starter battery? if so I might look at putting it by the driver's seat instead of in the back with everything else. I don't really like the idea of electronics near me just in case I spill a drink or something but hey, I guess I have a starter battery underneath my feet driving.
- where can I find a 250A name brand breaker? Blue Sea and Bussman only go up to 200A. I have two of these now TTocas 250A breakers (return window exprired) Any thoughts here?