Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
about ready to replace wiper blades on my promaster, anything I need to know? I love how the factory worked and look, but dont think oem would be the best value. Also I cant really see how the part that covers the blade itself comes off, or is that all purchased as one unit. Any help would be appreciated. signed, still raining in Oregon!

·
Super Moderator
10,478 Posts
I'm just waiting for a warm day to replace mine. I would suggest a 21" blade on the passenger side rather than the OEM 22" one. The right side 22" blade tends to hit the windshield lip occasionally causing an inch or two of the blade from separating after a while. 21" is more than enough to do a good job of wiping without hitting anything.

·
Super Moderator
10,478 Posts
Ok, I just replaced mine - easy peasy! Just lift up the plastic tab on the top of the blade and push the spring loaded catch up on the bottom of the arm and they come right off (after a lot of cursing) I would strongly advise putting something under the wiper blade/arm while changing blades unless you want to chance a cracked windshield. I used a big piece of foam.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts