Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have access to a fuse diagram for a 2016 Promaster? Randomly my windshield wipers stopped working. I don't have any idea why. I wanted to check the fuse out, unless someone else has an idea of what to check. Googleing didn't help me learn which fuse would be a potential culprit.

thanks

·
Registered
31 Posts
The fuse diagrams for the interior and external fuse positions are shown in the Canadian version of the Commercial owner's manual available at http://cdn.dealereprocess.com/cdn/servicemanuals/ram/2017-promaster.pdf. These diagrams are missing in the U.S. version of the same manual.

I guess FCA really wants you to go to the dealer here in the states for even the simplest of repairs.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Any update on the wiper issue ?
I’m having the same issue with my 2017 3500. I checked my fuse already and it was fine.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Any update on the wiper issue ?
I’m having the same issue with my 2017 3500. I checked my fuse already and it was fine.
We apologize for the trouble! Please do not hesitate to follow up with our customer care team for further support in addressing the concerns that you are experiencing. You may call in at 866-726-4636 or submit your info here to receive an email follow up. Email Ram

Mark
RamCares

1 - 6 of 6 Posts