Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2015 Promaster Cargo van high top with extended power heated mirrors that came with the Van ,after several incidents of hitting opposing vehicles with their wing mirrors and trying to squeeze into loading bays they now have to be replaced in order to pass inspection because they are damaged, so I asked the dealership if I can install regular size mirrors .Between the Service dept / Sales Dept / Parts Dept no one could give me an answer . Anyone out there have any suggestions ?

·
Super Moderator
10,677 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

There has been some discussion on this very topic and although I can’t remember exactly I do believe you can.

·
Premium Member
8,838 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
"no one could give me an answer".

There were those extended mirrors on my 2018 that I recently purchased and during negotiations with the dealer I told them I would only purchase the van if they changed the mirrors out to the regular mirrors. My salesman went over to the service department and conferred with them as to whether they could do it and if they had in stock the regular mirrors. It was Yes, and Yes, No problem and No extra charge. Next day picked up the van with new regular mirrors. Mucho better!

More than likely you should be able to do the same with your 2015 but I have no idea what all the change over would entail.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts