Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else having trouble with the windshield washer nozzles? It's the dumbest thing, they just make a half attempt at pouring out a little stream of water that isn't enough to hit the windshield unless I'm at highway speeds and the wind carries it across the windshield.
Could it be a weak pump? The way it comes out of the nozzles, it's more like a small garden hose with no attempt at spraying.
It's always done this, today I just finally got a wild hair to go see if there was an adjustment or something to fix it. Nothing that I could see.

Otherwise love this little cargo van, other than the very short lived factory battery.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I have not had this situation "yet". However, you can try several things;

• Try operating the washer with the washer fluid reservoir cap off (under your hood). If air is not allowed to get into the container while the pump is operating, this could reduce pump performance.
  • Clean washer system with white vinegar. Remove washer fluid from the reservoir and fill half-way with store bought white vinegar. Also pour vinegar over the nozzles and brush clean. Run the washer system several times.
If these do not improve washer performance, then have the pump tested.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts