Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So trying to decide between a van with or without windows. It'll be for personal,use, toy hauler etc.

Also the third seat option. There's three of us but 99% of the time it'll just be two in the van.

Found a "used" PM, turns out the guy ordered it, took it home, didn't fit in the garage, went back and ordered a shorter one. Savings of about $3700 but not exactly what I would order. No windows and only two seats but has gps, bu camera, heated seats, per mirrors...

·
Registered
424 Posts
Windows other than in the doors are only available in the longest, tallest configuration ...

You can get windows in the back doors (that's what I ordered) and in the sliding door on any configuration. Theoretically you can order a window in the left-side sliding door, but that seems to be sketchy availability.

I ordered the three-across seating. Better to have it and not need it, than need it and not have it. Also, the middle seat gives you a fold-down work table if you are not using it as a seat.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I would get one with windows in the doors. We bought a couple of the little caravans last year that had no windows and hate them. They are flat out dangerous with their pathetic mirrors. The mirrors on the PM's would make it better as they are awesome IMHO. We order our PM's with the rear door and curb side door windows, as well as the third seat for the same reason Brian P said. Better to have it and not need it!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts