Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered a 118" on 1/3/14. Looks like it's gonna be a long time before I ever see it. I don't think they've even made one yet! Anyway, I really want to find windows and hatches that I can pop in it for camping and my dogs. Anyone got a lead? Thanks.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Noticed a 118 at our local dealer today. Short & tall

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for input/replies

hope i'm posting this correctly.... thanks for the leads, ill be checking them out. i've had 2 safari/astro vans and a dodge ram 1500 years ago. right now im rolling in a couple of GSA auction cars...minivan and 1 ton flatbed truck. I just want to sell 2 and buy one. trick it out for my somewhat unique lifestyle; 44 yrs old, no kids, 2 big dogs, camping, casual construction projects, lake trips etc. i was certainly bummed out about the much talked about lack of availability to get the listed options like swivel seats, right side slider in 118", etc... i'm planning on dumping some cash into this baby and look forward to posting some pics someday. However, the dealership said 4-6 weeks and now the national guys are saying, "we're saying 4 to 5 months right now". Not very encouraging.
Anyway, please keep this thread in mind if you see any big sliding windows i can cut in.
and finally.. i'm in Kansas City. Someone said they saw a 118 who was from KS. Where's that van? was it white? I'm hoping for a different color.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts