Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
ram pro master 3500 extended 2021
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found that company after lot of research on alibaba due to the lack of choice and out of stock windows ,
i ordered directly from them pay directly (wire) and get ship by air to me ,i get them in 20 days and the quality is impressive i order them white frame because my van is white look better i think compare to black frame...
I order them with blind and screen on roller the frame is in aluminium white and the blind back is thermal aluminium shield beautiful stuff ,
I post this because if i known them before i save a lot of precious time i have nothing to do with this company at all i just want help other searching for good euro insulate windows
the very good service i have with them and the product worth my post
the company is SANJO it is one of the biggest factory of RV windows and parts in China the contact i have is Julia and she respond very fast to all my mails her mail is [email protected] i join a copy of their catalog and picture of windows i bought 3 windows one 550x900mm $122USD one550x1100mm $141.00 one 400x1200mm $137.00 and skylight 500x700mm with led lighting $150.00 the price of shipping is including tax duty this price is more than the price of the windows but still cheaper than one slide door windows buy here in Canada
hope help someone out there with this.

Attachments

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
These are nice looking windows. Once you have them installed it would be good to get a review from you on your impressions etc.

The LED lights seem unique also.
i finish to install today water test tomorrow i will send pictures and comments soon.

·
Registered
27 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts