Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody find a company that is selling window vents for the PM? It looks like a rear window vent might work, but which one? Can't wait until some companies start carrying parts for this thing!

·
Registered
110 Posts
I haven't seen any window vents when I've looked at companies that make aftermarket parts the the Promaster. It seems like something that someone should make though.

I wonder if anyone on here is skilled enough to take a run at it themselves. DIY style.

Also possible that there is something that would work that is not model specific.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Truck Monkey at least has the PM listed, but they only have a hitch and harness available. Most places I check don't even know we exist!

·
Registered
654 Posts
The 2015 Ducato window vans have a vent on the rear windows and what looks to be a hinge-in window port on the front window/slider. I hope this becomes options for the PM in 2015

·
Registered
259 Posts
I should expound on my last reply: the front vents work when you have a roof vent in the back to draw air thruout the vehicle. I have not yet installed the roof vent but will be soon, I already have it. Any questions, I'd be glad to help.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts