Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally found some window deflectors that install with double sided tape and look great. This is how they should install and look. I think the ones that install in the window channel of the window that opens look, well, stupid. I found these on eBay from Tasca.

Attachments

·
Registered
43 Posts
Very nice

It does look good

I got the weather tech brand, yes the window did go up and down very hard when I first installed them but now they are broke in and work fine.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
KeepMeMoving,
I wouldn't say they reduce the highway noise, but I like the aspect of getting some fresh air in bad weather without letting in rain. Also, the amount of air entering the cab is reduced or not as abrupt as having a bare window.

·
Premium Member
183 Posts
It does look good

I got the weather tech brand, yes the window did go up and down very hard when I first installed them but now they are broke in and work fine.
Hi,

Did you do anything to them? I ask because I have had mine for a couple of months and the windows still go up hard.

Mike

·
Registered
810 Posts
My 'in channel' ones went up hard too..after worrying,i took them out, cut off the down part and double stick taped them to the outside. No biggie.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts