Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a new forum user and thought I would try a test post containing a photo before I messed up an active thread. The problem - I've tried posting a photo twice and I get a response that the comment is awaiting moderation and then nothing happens. Impossible for me to figure out if that's because of a slow moderation process OR something I'm doing wrong while trying to post the image. Very hard to test when you can't see the result of your input.

Curious that my comments to active threads have not been delayed because of moderation - only happening in the test area.

Thanks

·
Super Moderator
723 Posts
I'm a new forum user and thought I would try a test post containing a photo before I messed up an active thread. The problem - I've tried posting a photo twice and I get a response that the comment is awaiting moderation and then nothing happens. Impossible for me to figure out if that's because of a slow moderation process OR something I'm doing wrong while trying to post the image. Very hard to test when you can't see the result of your input.

Curious that my comments to active threads have not been delayed because of moderation - only happening in the test area.

Thanks
It happened to me once before I was a moderator. Figured I was picked randomly for moderation, but my post was never published even if my post contained nothing offensive. I just reposted my topic and it was published immediately.

Now that I am a moderator, I don't see anywhere "pending threads" waiting to be moderated., but I do see threads that have been moderated, all spam.

Anyways, I'll try to figure out how that "pending moderation" works (if any). Internet access has been complicated for me the past week, sorry for any inconvenience.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Upon further investigation it looks like my problem is limited to the one thread in the Test Area - "1st post in testing area"

I created another thread "test photos" and everything works as it should. Don't really think it's worth chasing down. Will let you know if I have a repeat in the future that might offer additional clues for this particular glitch.

Thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts