Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I come across threads where there apparently were photos shared and all I see is a notice that says "please update your account to enable third party hosting", photobucket.com or something. an' it's inevitably something that I was needing to take a look at. :crying: Any trick to view those photos? Thanks for any enlightenment.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Photobucket hijacked our photos and demands a $40/month ransom.

For now, thanks to dttocs, see the link in my signature for my build thread photos.
Okay, understand thanks! More than likely I will be ordering a Motion Window for my slider on my new 118. Was hoping to see the photos of your MW installs. checked your signature and didn't see any. BTW, my wife and I love the little table y'all built over the cup holders. Very nice and handy. Will be doing something similar. I mean where's a fellow to put his burger and fries?......ha ha wife says in the trash...eat your salad.

·
Registered
808 Posts
Okay, understand thanks! More than likely I will be ordering a Motion Window for my slider on my new 118. Was hoping to see the photos of your MW installs. checked your signature and didn't see any. BTW, my wife and I love the little table y'all built over the cup holders. Very nice and handy. Will be doing something similar. I mean where's a fellow to put his burger and fries?......ha ha wife says in the trash...eat your salad.
If you use Chrome or Firefox there are workaround plugins that work in the meantime for the old threads. I used them for the Motion Windows thread, but they've also worked for other threads not posted by MsNomer.

See this thread for details:

http://www.promasterforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=71546

1 - 5 of 5 Posts