Ram Promaster Forum banner

Are you attending the 2021 Hood River Adventure Van Expo?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

Registered
2019 159 EXT HR (3500) in WA
Is there a link that includes the specifics?

Registered
So is this only for off-road/off-road wannabes or are conventional on highway vehicles allowed also?

Will it be a ProMaster section so that we can hang out with "like-minded individuals*".

* I hate that term as I think it is an excuse to encourage division when used in a political sense - all the same, it would be fun to hang with other PM folks.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
So is this only for off-road/off-road wannabes or are conventional on highway vehicles allowed also?

Will it be a ProMaster section so that we can hang out with "like-minded individuals*".

* I hate that term as I think it is an excuse to encourage division when used in a political sense - all the same, it would be fun to hang with other PM folks.
All vans welcome!!! Check out the link for more info > Hood River 鈥 Adventure Van Expo Series

There will be lots of Promaster, Sprinter, & Transit people. There is a van row but I'm not sure if they have it separated by make?

We will have our two promasters!

Registered
Thinking about going. Any vans with families typically show up?

Registered
2014 136鈥 HR
I notice that there are several of these thought the summer. Later ones might be a possibility for me. Is there anything special about the Hood River one?

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I notice that there are several of these thought the summer. Later ones might be a possibility for me. Is there anything special about the Hood River one?
I don't think so... It is on grass this year supposedly so that will be nice. They have live music which isn't standard. It's also in a beautiful place! We are planning on going to the Bend event and the Tahoe event as well.

Registered
We are 90% sure we will come down. Just need to get the floor done and go through the honey-do list from the last trip :)

Registered
2019 118" Silver
All healed up from surgery and have the time but wish it wasn't so far away ---> 2638 miles from Spartanburg, SC, i.e. - not happening.

Too bad I don't still live in Boise, just 5.5 hours on I-84, then take the southern route back via Bend to spend a few days around there. Beautiful area.

Registered
2018 2500 159-HR
We'll see you there. Planning on heading over as soon as I see the wind forecast change for the better.
I drive up this weekend in a blue Acura wagon since my PM's not ready. We'll do a road trip up over Independence Day weekend after it's out of the body shop. I usually get to the ES middays after work mostly during the week (otherwise Rufus when its right). The two side-by-side fans at the rear of my otherwise-boring white PM are its distinguishing feature, and my name's Pete.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts