Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2014 136” HR
5,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Those of us with dark windows remark how neat it is to observe animals who don't know we're there. It is also interesting when humans, especially a male-female pair, don't know. I figure less embarrassing for them if they remain innocent.

·
Premium Member
8,834 Posts
Now with the animals I get it but with the humans it could be a creepy thing. Sort of TMI. We have been in the van when one of a pair will obviously be interested in the van and the fact is seems to be a Fiat and get their partner to come over. I have opened the slider just when they were about to put face to window to get a peek inside (hands on both sides of face like a kid). Wow do they jump back and get really red. My windows are darker than yours aren’t they?

·
Premium Member
158 Posts
my wife and i regularly get knocks on the (street side) of the van while in a camp from peeps wanting a tour and to chat. We don't mind, sort of a fun thing. But one of the big reasons we're keeping the PM fairly stock on the outside. One thing i'm doing in the next couple weeks is having the white perforated vinyl on the slide and rear windows. Should keep the peeps guessing.

Thom

1 - 3 of 3 Posts