Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Searching didn't turn up anything... so here it is. My 136 HR came with factory wall panels, but wheel wells are not covered. I'm going to add sound dampening (MLV), but would like cover them with something to protect from bumps and scratches. I'm fine with factory walls, would be great if they made well covers from the same stuff.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
transits have that as an option - might take a look to see if they'd fit - they're a weird shape though.
PM has pretty uniquely shaped arches... friend suggested forming fiberglass around them and "painting" it with polyurethane (truck bed roll on liner). I'd say this is last ditch option.

·
Registered
2014 136” HR
5,837 Posts
Actually, a squared off enclosure may be better because there can be storage above. Kinda hard to store anything on a sloping rounded surface.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Actually, a squared off enclosure may be better because there can be storage above. Kinda hard to store anything on a sloping rounded surface.
I'm really liking the idea of using Rubbermaid or similar bins cut in half to cover them up. Would be easy to line them with insulation on the inside and cut to size in terms of height and width.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Now if someone made panels to cover the top 1/4th of the wall and ceiling...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts