Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone has used wheel spacers on their Promaster? I was looking at BFG AT 245's + the Wilderness Van's 1.5" lift kit and was considering putting 20mm wheel spacers on the van to space out the stance and perhaps get better handling. My question is does anyone here have experience with wheel spacers on PM and do you think the front wheels would rub?

·
Registered
2017 2500 HiTop 159 Cargo Van white.
499 Posts
I would bet that raising the front and adding spacers would not make your van handle better.

·
Registered
232 Posts
I’d say to give it a try and report back. The Promaster is pretty wide as it is, but I haven’t read of anyone putting spacers on, so you could be the first. I have the 1.5” lift on mine and I like what it has done for the handling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Banned
1 Posts
All newly registered members MUST make an introductory post in the Introductory Post Forum as per forum rules. "Promasterforum.com Introduction Section " Please be aware until you do make the required introductory post any posts you make may be deleted.

·
Super Moderator
10,204 Posts
The above post is most likely spam considering the poster has a Chinese ip address but without an introductory post we can’t be sure. This is an example of why it’s important that new members make an introductory post. I will be banning them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts