Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any threads already started about where everyone is from?
I've been curious if the majority of the US members here are from one region, or if we have a pretty even mix of folks from all over the country.
I notice that we all have the flag icon for the country we're from, but I think it would be nice if people could list the state they are from and it appeared by their username.
Aside from it being useful to know when exchanging build advice, I'm just nosy and like to know where everyone is from.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Many people put their location in their profile. They also put their vehicle type into their signatures (fuel type and length).

But i see that location has disappeared from the left side display about the person. replaced with the flag I guess. Odd.

·
Registered
382 Posts
But i see that location has disappeared from the left side display about the person. replaced with the flag I guess. Odd.
... it has to be inserted and activated to display when hovering

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So it used to be displayed and now it's not?
That stinks.
I'm nosy but not nosy enough to look at every profile and make a list of who's from where.

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ah, no mouse.
I'm always doing this on the phone, unfortunately.
I'm almost never sitting in front of a computer.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
It can be seen with a big if. With this new format people need to put it on one line in their signature. You need to go to account settings>preferences and turn it on and then to let people know what you have put some thing like this in your signature "2014 Diesel PM 2500 HR 159in Kyle, TX" if you have a diesel put it up front gassers don't need to, if you what people to know about where you live put it in the first line and don't forget the C you city slickers. Some folks put a whole book in their signature so only view one line you can click the button on the post for full sign. If folks would fill their signature RNR it would make it easy. The signatures are collapsed by default. The sign will be at the bottom of the post.
I just updated my sign and it works.

·
Premium Member
7,389 Posts
I have the signatures preference set to show them completely. It works. If you try to collapse or modify your more than 2 line signature you will be forced to reduce it. Mine is staying as long they leave it.

·
Registered
382 Posts
If you try to collapse or modify your more than 2 line signature you will be forced to reduce it
... I am of the understanding that this is no longer the case... may be wrong of course, but I think Cricket made a change to the early limitation. I have not tried ~ S

1 - 9 of 9 Posts