Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So what kind of cars do you drive. I'd like to think vans aren't something you solely drive. I drive a 2006 Civic Coupe. Simple but practical car. I hope one day I could something a big flashier and more power.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Check my sig

Plus we have a 2007 Honda Rebel, a 2001 Honda FourTrax Rancher ES and a 1971 Honda CT 70.

·
Registered
87 Posts
'12 Accord coupe
'00 MB ML430
'97 Tahoe 4dr

Sold my '02 Chev 4x4 w/ Lance Camper a few years ago because Mama wanted a travel trailer. Two years of that, and now it's sitting on a dealer's lot on consignment.

There's a camper van in my future . . .

·
Registered
363 Posts
'12 Accord coupe
'00 MB ML430
'97 Tahoe 4dr

Sold my '02 Chev 4x4 w/ Lance Camper a few years ago because Mama wanted a travel trailer. Two years of that, and now it's sitting on a dealer's lot on consignment.

There's a camper van in my future . . .
Nice line up of vehicles!

Why a Tahoe and ML? Do you use the Tahoe for business purposes, for things you rather not take your ML to?

·
Registered
65 Posts
How do like your Dart?
It's my wife's choice: 2.0 / auto.

It's pretty weak until you get your foot flat on the floor.

Aside from that, it's a great driver. I wanted a 2.4 dart and wanted to wait for them, but in the end, we could not afford it.

We got a slightly used one for 10 grand less.

·
Registered
473 Posts
2012 Chevy Cruze Eco manual trans
2003 Chrysler Town & Country limited
1999 GMC Savana 3500 (hoping to replace with a Promaster)
1974 Datsun 260Z track car w/Rebello Racing 3.0l

·
Registered
386 Posts
Currently driving a caravan...

My work truck (a transit) was sold after the transmission failed.

The wife might be picking up a GTI soon so I might get to drive that around too :D

·
Registered
363 Posts
It's my wife's choice: 2.0 / auto.

It's pretty weak until you get your foot flat on the floor.

Aside from that, it's a great driver. I wanted a 2.4 dart and wanted to wait for them, but in the end, we could not afford it.

We got a slightly used one for 10 grand less.
How's gas mileage on it? I think the Dart was one of Chrysler's vehicles that people experienced lower than suggested MPG's. If true, I hope it wont be like that on the promaster

·
Registered
41 Posts
I am currently driving a 1998 Jetta tdi. Its in decent shape but considering the milage I can get out of it , I have no complaints. the wife has been bothering me to look in to the new buick Verano but not sure how that is going to pan out.

·
Registered
247 Posts
I drive a 2006 Dodge RAM 1500 Hemi double cab in the USA.
A 2006 BMW 530xd Touring and a 1982 Steyr-Puch Pinzgauer 712M in Italy...

1 - 20 of 63 Posts