Ram Promaster Forum banner

1441 - 1460 of 1472 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Put in the kitchen counter outlets.

Used low-profile remodel / old-work boxes. I used 20 amp GFCI outlets to take advantage of my 3000watt inverter. (For most applications a 15amp GFCI would be more appropriate.) Just glued them to the body panel with SEM Seam Sealer. Hoping that the eventual wall covering is somewhat close to the level of the plates - looks about right. Is planning on having no plans a plan?

·
Registered
14 Posts
I added a Smittybilt Defender Roof rack. I used some 12 foot long Unistrut channel pieces and Hein's (3d Impact) mounts to keep it nice and tight against the roof line.

Attachments

·
Registered
327 Posts
Drove it from Spokane to Seattle and back, moving our college student back home:

We were able to stay mostly isolated, thanks to the van. Only stops were to a self-serve gas one coming, one going.

·
Premium Member
8,398 Posts
Did you check the mileage with miles/gallons at a fill up? It usually runs less than the computer.

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
After mounting my solar panel brackets and my cable entry glands, I painted two coats of Henry Tropi-Cool white silicone roof coating on the roof before I reinstall the panels. That should keep my dark gray roof from being nearly as hot in the summer.
View attachment 62625

Blog post with more pictures and info:
Were you able to buy that paint off the shelf, or did you have to order it?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Finally got around to installing the aux switch to the left of the steering wheel and wiring up the relays, power and gnds. Now I have a switched and hot switch that I can use for some of my mods.

1441 - 1460 of 1472 Posts