2521 - 2540 of 2549 Posts

·
Registered
MMXVI - L2H2 in IN
4,476 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
So the Ducato tray fits, did you have to modify if? any issues with exhaust heat?
Fits Fiat Ducato Peugeot Boxer Citroen Relay 250 Engine Under Tray Cover Shield | eBay
All the mounting positions are there and it's pretty crazy how well it fits considering the massive engine we get in the USA. While I was installing it I noticed that they kept the pans shaped a certain way that matches this underbelly pan setup nearly 100%. I just had to flatten part of the trans pan area and put a little notch in the naca duct part of the plastic pan where the exhaust is. (look carefully at the center of my pic for this)

Otherwise, no brainer. There are just three hex holes in the subframe that need rivnuts installed (I'm ordering from the dealer) and that's it. Otherwise it's all there. I got it shipped from the EU with a hardware kit for $200.

·
Registered
181 Posts
All the mounting positions are there and it's pretty crazy how well it fits considering the massive engine we get in the USA. While I was installing it I noticed that they kept the pans shaped a certain way that matches this underbelly pan setup nearly 100%. I just had to flatten part of the trans pan area and put a little notch in the naca duct part of the plastic pan where the exhaust is. (look carefully at the center of my pic for this)

Otherwise, no brainer. There are just three hex holes in the subframe that need rivnuts installed (I'm ordering from the dealer) and that's it. Otherwise it's all there. I got it shipped from the EU with a hardware kit for $200.
I tried to install one on my 2019 118WB a couple years ago and none of the holes lined up on the driver's side panel. Did you just order the middle panel or middle plus driver's side? Also, where did you get it?

·
Registered
233 Posts

·
Premium Member
2018, Promaster 2500 159
76 Posts
Lloyds mats are on ebay. I paid 109. Fast ship.

·
Registered
MMXVI - L2H2 in IN
4,476 Posts

·
Registered
2017 159, w/dual sliders. SF Bay area
1,031 Posts
Picked up my van after the two recalls were addressed. Feeling lazy, I had the dealer do an oil change. Interestingly, they would not have done the oil change if there were any tanks under the van. All my plumbing is inside. They admitted that they've broken "a few" tanks, so now they do not work on vans if they would be an issue.

·
Registered
2019 159 EXT HR (3500) in WA
1,073 Posts
I had my oil changed at the dealer. The only tank I have under is Propane . . . they did not mention it.

Also, what did your dealer charge for the oil change? Mine charged $52 including tax -- which I thought was very reasonable.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Just returned today, shakedown #3 to Gravel Switch, KY from Maine, 9 days, 2500 miles.
So many changes to Promaster needed. Where do I start?
Ran like a top. Tag a long trailer almost disappeared but fuel mileage told me it was there.
Couldn't figure out Maxxair fans, beeping in the back while driving. Lost directions.
Dometic carried frozen goodies home in good order, must be moved.

·
Registered
895 Posts
I had my oil changed at the dealer. The only tank I have under is Propane . . . they did not mention it.

Also, what did your dealer charge for the oil change? Mine charged $52 including tax -- which I thought was very reasonable.
about $80 for oil change here

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2019 159 EXT HR (3500) in WA
1,073 Posts
2521 - 2540 of 2549 Posts