Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know the upfitter allowance is $1000. I have a local LLC in my name. What other incentives for businesses might apply?

·
Super Moderator
9,107 Posts
I know the upfitter allowance is $1000. I have a local LLC in my name. What other incentives for businesses might apply?
It seems to be a mystery on how they apply them. I just asked for the best price online and I got them all, other dealers seem to want all kinds of documentation and then it's iffy. Good luck! I suspect the dealer has a lot of latitude here and they can be very creative if they wish to be;)

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm guessing it's best to talk with the fleet manager. I remember seeing a list at one time (including all of them like military, FedEx, etc.) but I cannot find it. Any idea where I saw that? I thought it was on here.

·
Super Moderator
9,107 Posts
I'm guessing it's best to talk with the fleet manager. I remember seeing a list at one time (including all of them like military, FedEx, etc.) but I cannot find it. Any idea where I saw that? I thought it was on here.
It should be on the Ram / Promaster website I would think. There was a thread here a few months back as I recall also.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just submitted a "car buying service" on USAA. 2014 Diesel MSRP 39,995 quoted price of ~$35,500 not including any business incentives...

Seems ok for the 2014, but not a steal. Thoughts?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts