Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Friends,

l am Onur from OMTEC Auto Accessories Co., we are the sector leader European company and we need your opinions, experiences about selling our stainless steel accessories online with a branch office and depot investment in USA.
What could be advantages or handicaps, what are your suggestions and advices please click the link to see our RAM ProMaster(DUCATO) accessories and share your valuable opinions with us.
http://www.omtec.com.tr/en/95-ducato-2006-

Regards,
Onur

29 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for this info friends, l am going to inform our graphics and webpage department about it.
By the way if you could open the link and see our products, what do you think about our plan -selling our stainless steel exterior auto accessories online in USA-, do you think that it is a good idea, which state could be true address to choose as branch office and online selling depot, what could be the attitude of American customers about buying this kind of products online... Please share your valuable opinions with me.

Regards,
Onur

29 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the post Butters, l am totally agree with you, Eurocampers is my partner company in USA, they are doing perfect job by sharing our OEMs approved stainless steel ProMaster, Sprinter and Transit Connect accessories in USA market with the highest quality and very professional assistance. If anybody would like to check their ProMaster range their link is:
http://www.eurocampers.com/Dodge-ProMaster-Chrome-Trim_c_608.html

By the way still we are looking for your opinions and experiences about investing in USA with a branch office and online selling depot, please share your valuable comments with us.
Regards,
Onur

·
Registered
104 Posts
Personally, I care more about accessories that have function over accessories that are all for style. I don't care so much how my Promaster looks, I just want it to run well and carry my goods.

·
Registered
363 Posts
I like some of the accessories they have like the chrome trim pieces. Cool add-on's but it seems like not many people will be getting them since they are work vehicles. Who cares to bling out a work vehicle?

29 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Actually l agree with you, stainless steel accessories are protective but not as much as preferrable like roof racks, front protectors or these kind of accessories for commercial vehicles. Because of this reason we are expanding our product range for Promasters with roof racks, side bars and this kind of products. But still l know that there are lots of people would like to buy our stainless steel exterior parts because of their protectivity and elegant look. Your comments are really important and thanks for make us think deeply, please share any ideas about my post, l appreciate it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts