Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought a 2014 Promaster 2500 High Top! It has 85k miles, all the tech package stuff, side and rear windows, cloth seats and even a custom shaped air vent in the floorboard! The cargo area has been beat up pretty bad despite it being "pita delivery truck" but the outside looks great; whoever did the body repairs matched the Sandstone Pearlcoat color very well.

We've been looking for several months and have looked at vehicles in Atlanta, Nashville, Indianapolis and Chicago and talked with dealers and private sellers all across the country. Tough finding one that matches what we wanted, but I think the wait was worth it. Just in time to start a summer project too!

The overall plan is to convert to an RV so we can take it camping, go to music festivals, visit family and friends without putting them out and general adventure. Pretty excited to start the project. Already this forum has helped a lot with research, so thank you, and I'll do my best to contribute back.

Step zero was to take off all the grime and glue and dirt and splattered "sauce", clean up the spilled lentils and toothpicks and repair some electrics. We've got a fan on order as well as some sound deadening material. This week we'll finalize our insulation plan so we can hit the weekend running!

·
Premium Member
8,837 Posts
Welcome. Would you consider three things please.
1. Go to the User CP and create a signature with some basics. Your location, the van size, year, equipment including gas or diesel.
2. Post some pictures by using a hosting site like tinypic.com (http://tinypic.com/?t=postupload) and pasting their URL so we can see what you bought and what you are doing?
3. Post your plans onto proeddie’s Floor Plans thread. http://www.promasterforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=53962&page=4
Then, at some time, begin your own build thread!
Thanks all of us should do this.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts