Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am installing a 2000STC that I got from the Russian source. I also got a remoter sensor for it from another source. Has anyone done this? I have done a lot of online searches to figure out the wiring, but I dont see the resistor referenced in the original wiring harness. It also doesnt seem to have enough wires coming out of the big connector according to the wiring diagrams that I can find.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I am waiting for Webasto AT2000 from Russia webasto-russia.ru. They told me that they removed options for transporting dangerous goods and remote sensor. You may want to double check if your unit has not these options removed. And the post lost my shipment. They promissed to send a new one but they do not have gasoline version in stock and country os on a lock down for at least this week:)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am waiting for Webasto AT2000 from Russia webasto-russia.ru. They told me that they removed options for transporting dangerous goods and remote sensor. You may want to double check if your unit has not these options removed. And the post lost my shipment. They promissed to send a new one but they do not have gasoline version in stock and country os on a lock down for at least this week:)
I just looked closer at my connector and they do not have any wires in positions 8 and 9. You have the answer! Did they give you any idea of how to add them in?

·
Registered
21 Posts
As i was told:
These options are removed on software level as well wiring is removed from wire cord as well as additional 4 plug connector for diagnosis:
  • Auxilary temperature sensor
  • Dangerous goods switch ADR
  • analog ventilation switch
  • turning on vehicle ventilation
Not sure all of this is valid for you unit. What company did you buy it from?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
As i was told:
These options are removed on software level as well wiring is removed from wire cord as well as additional 4 plug connector for diagnosis:
  • Auxilary temperature sensor
  • Dangerous goods switch ADR
  • analog ventilation switch
  • turning on vehicle ventilation
Not sure all of this is valid for you unit. What company did you buy it from?
Heaters4you

Looks like I can hook up the sensor, if I release the pins from the connector on it and put then into the 18 pin connector, but if the software is also changed, it wont matter.

Did they give you a reason that it was removed?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Does anyone have any idea how to install the Multicontrol or smartcontrol?

Finding information on this has been such a struggle. I have it plugged in to where the rotary dial normally plugs in, but it wont power up.

Thanks for any direction anyone has.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts