Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone with a 2019 or 2020 PM installed a Weathertech floor liner? Does it cover the “hump” in the floor, under the cupholders?

I just bought a new 2020 PM. Had a 2016 with a Weathertech liner but that van did not have the hump. Same part nbr for the mat on both years.

·
Premium Member
2016 3500 ext-ht
454 Posts
Has anyone with a 2019 or 2020 PM installed a Weathertech floor liner? Does it cover the “hump” in the floor, under the cupholders?

I just bought a new 2020 PM. Had a 2016 with a Weathertech liner but that van did not have the hump. Same part nbr for the mat on both years.
I am interested as well. Another detail I am curious about as well, does the Weathertech cover the space between the driver and passenger seat to the 6-8" floor bulkhead. I have a 2016.

Not trying to hijack the OP's thread but I thought the title mentioning Weathertech would be fair game for a slew of responses.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Please be aware that all newly registered members MUST make an introductory post in the Introductory Post Forum as per forum rules. Promasterforum.com Introduction Section Please be aware until you do make the required introductory post any posts you mak

I have 20 PM 2500 and got the weathertech liner,
It is a 1 piece that goes under the cup holders, driver to passenger( over the hump).
However It isnt the "t" shaped mat though like I have for summer months(RAM all wether rubber mat which is over the hump and also extends back between the two seats covering the little "stoop" before the bulkhead)
Its kind of annoying that they simply didnt build it into their mat but it does seem to be able to protect the floors at least under driver and passenger, ill know for sure this winter!
It comes with x2 3m sticky pads that click into bottom of mat, and then stuck to the bare floor(so mat can be removed without unsticking disks)
(It does not make use of original mat retainer knobs)
When i get time ill post a pict..

·
Registered
7 Posts
Please be aware that all newly registered members MUST make an introductory post in the Introductory Post Forum as per forum rules. Promasterforum.com Introduction Section Please be aware until you do make the required introductory post any posts you mak
I am interested as well. Another detail I am curious about as well, does the Weathertech cover the space between the driver and passenger seat to the 6-8" floor bulkhead. I have a 2016.

Not trying to hijack the OP's thread but I thought the title mentioning Weathertech would be fair game for a slew of responses.
(see my response above)

·
Registered
25 Posts
I'm on the fence about bothering to purchase something like this since the rubber / plastic floor already IS this.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hoping this winter will be easier to contain slush than previous winters without them,
First time using a WT liner.. though wish it came with that long center strip toward bulkhead(see photos) but its better then no mats at all.. They seem like they might be good at containing the salt and crap that i dont want on the floor itself.. Well see..

·
Registered
7 Posts
Please make an introductory post to conquer on the forum. You have been flagged as a spammer by the forum software but I approved you this time!

·
Registered
5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,133 Posts
I had one in my '14 and no problems other than it did start showing heal wear after a while

·
Registered
43 Posts
I got a husky for my. '15 last Xmas. And I like it so far. I did how ever use 4 self trappers. And washers to hold it into. Place. I climb though my cab every day at least twice and when passengers go to reach for their phone, wallet, keys etc they push forward. The self trappers stopped that. They have nubs on the bottom to make me think they would be perfect for carpet

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
I have 20 PM 2500 and got the weathertech liner,
It is a 1 piece that goes under the cup holders, driver to passenger( over the hump).
However It isnt the "t" shaped mat though like I have for summer months(RAM all wether rubber mat which is over the hump and also extends back between the two seats covering the little "stoop" before the bulkhead)
Its kind of annoying that they simply didnt build it into their mat but it does seem to be able to protect the floors at least under driver and passenger, ill know for sure this winter!
It comes with x2 3m sticky pads that click into bottom of mat, and then stuck to the bare floor(so mat can be removed without unsticking disks)
(It does not make use of original mat retainer knobs)
When i get time ill post a pict..
If you can post a pic of the WT liner under the console I would appreciate it! I saw quite a few negative reviews on amazon; the liner does NOT fit over that rectangular hump

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)

The WT liner does not extend between the seats.

·
Premium Member
2014 - 136 - High Roof - Oakland CA
12 Posts
@Little Mother Thanks for your post#7. I did not see @MsNomer 's recommendation for Lloyds but am happy that I know that now!

I have a question about how/where the 'end' of the Lloyd's matt looks like. I want to know if it's flat against the ground or has a lip like the WeatherTech's?
I want it to be flat (no lip). Is that what the Lloyds mat looks like? How do you like it now-- after you've had it many months?

Thanks!

·
Registered
5 Posts
I took MsNomer's recommendation and it was solid. I love the Lloyds mat! The material is slightly soft, has dime-sized recessed circles, so they grab debris and slush, I really like that feature. The ends are not really finished looking like an SUV would have, it is just a clean cut, material is probably 3/4", it looks just fine. Sorry, I've got no photos. I would purchase that mat every time; I really like it.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts