Ram Promaster Forum banner

121 - 139 of 139 Posts

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Me and my big mouth.
You're the one doing the work. I should shut up before someone asks me to do some work.
You can delete my last post. And then this one.
:censored:

·
Administrator
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #122
On a serious note, the online indicator light wasn't something worthy of attention or changing.
However, the "PM city" prefix shouldn't be optional. If you post in the PM city sub forum, the prefix should automatically be attached.
I don't know jack about web design. But that won't stop me from talking smack about how it "should" be.
I'm going to check the settings to see if this is something I can adjust for specific forums.

Lee

·
Administrator
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #123
I'm going to check the settings to see if this is something I can adjust for specific forums.

Lee

Try making a new thread in there now :)

Lee

·
Registered
2,592 Posts

·
Registered
2,592 Posts

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Can you sent me an updated image of the error you're seeing?

-Gerrit
I edited a couple of post today and it appears I've hit the limit again, I'm assuming it's a rolling account.

·
Administrator
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #131
There are a couple of us working together to ensure you get more and more timely answers. I'll look into this to see why you're rubbing into this. Currently members have unlimited editing of new posts for the first 24 hours after posting. Up to 10 existing posts (older than 24 hours) may be edited per week. More editing will be allowed as each of those 10 edits expires every 7 days.

-Gerrit

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
There are a couple of us working together to ensure you get more and more timely answers. I'll look into this to see why you're rubbing into this. Currently members have unlimited editing of new posts for the first 24 hours after posting. Up to 10 existing posts (older than 24 hours) may be edited per week. More editing will be allowed as each of those 10 edits expires every 7 days.

-Gerrit
I was fixing old posts that had picture problems, so your statement makes sense.

·
Premium Member
7,625 Posts
Administrators: I now see that the edit option appears in even my old posts from my build thread. I really want to edit out the missing pictures and substitute new ones. Every time I try I get the message “You can only edit 10 posts in 7 days” but I haven’t done that so can this glitch be fixed so I can make those changes?

·
Administrator
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #135
Administrators: I now see that the edit option appears in even my old posts from my build thread. I really want to edit out the missing pictures and substitute new ones. Every time I try I get the message “You can only edit 10 posts in 7 days” but I haven’t done that so can this glitch be fixed so I can make those changes?
This is an unexpected, unintended error that we're currently working on resolving. Thank you for your patience as we build out a fix for this.

-Gerrit

·
Registered
385 Posts
I'm in (van) travel mode, ... but wanted to acknowledge and give thanks for the work and efforts to improve this PM (and other) forum(s) in the last six months or so ... some of us were 'afraid' when the initial notification came out about planned 'upgrades' ... but this one here has been a delightful experience, so, Thanks! ~ Steve

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Hi,
I've noticed that if I do a new post, and then go to the "new" posts to see if it went through OK, or if anyone has looked at it, its not there. If I log out, then it is in the "new" posts. That is, it appears that new posts are not visible to the person who posted them? This seems strange?
Or, maybe I'm confused -- a frequent occurrence.

Have to say the new forum look and all the changes have been good.

Gary

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Gary, I think that's normal. I think the reason is because you just viewed the thread and new posts are threads that have a new post you haven't viewed yet(?)
You might be able to change it in the filters (?). Not sure.
You can click on "popular" and it will show all the threads recently posted in.

121 - 139 of 139 Posts