Ram Promaster Forum banner

81 - 100 of 139 Posts

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Did you check the little "stay logged in" box?
I think maybe if you don't check that, it will log you off when you close out.
Personally, I stay logged on so I don't have to type in my password every time I check the site.
Not sure why it's creepy. It's not like anyone can see you through your web cam, or get your CC info, or, I dunno.

·
Administrator
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #82
Hi,
Maybe this has already been covered, but I would like the option to be logged out automatically when I leave the site (close the window). It seems creepy to me to leave the site for an extended period, and find out when you come back that you are still logged in.

Gary
You can choose to logout when you are leaving the site.

- Cricket

·
Administrator
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #83

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
This is what I see on "New Posts", I only read the title, "Front lower ball joints" in red, not the light grey printed forum. Where would the "PM City" prefix go?

·
Administrator
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #85
This is what I see on "New Posts", I only read the title, "Front lower ball joints" in red, not the light grey printed forum. Where would the "PM City" prefix go?
View attachment 58535
All existing threads in that section now have the "PM City" tag in front of them and moving forward users or mods can add the prefixes to new posts.

Jeff M

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
All existing threads in that section now have the "PM City" tag in front of them and moving forward users or mods can add the prefixes to new posts.
That works :)

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
one got tagged and one got by

·
Registered
385 Posts
.. no examples captured, however similar to phil I also have come across more than one that has slipped by in the past week or so without designation somehow...

·
Premium Member
7,631 Posts
At least we now know for certain one of the moderators is not overpaid!

·
Registered
2,592 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,321 Posts
It seems as if the “City Forum" designation highlight has disappeared and when I move misplaced threads to the “City Forum" it is, once again, confusing to members.

Also, it would be very helpful to have members locations show up again under their name as many replies depend on this info to be helpful.

·
Registered
385 Posts
... perhaps something originating with the OP'r's computer) ... we muddle thru ... tx

81 - 100 of 139 Posts