Ram Promaster Forum banner

Washing my PM after a week

3K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  Gaston 
#1 ·
Hi, since today Saturday was a beautiful warm and sunny day my little buddy and I decided to wash the van, I got the van last week and it was a little dusty I would say. So since I don't have a car wash near by that can wash my van we decided to do it ourselves, It was a lot easier and faster than what I was thinking. It took us about 15 minutes since we don't like to waste water. Very happy when the PM is nice and clean!! In one of the pictures below I show what I used to wash and rinse. I'm sorry if there isn't any important information on this post, I just wanted to share my experience on washing my PM with my son.
Gaston.

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
Hi David, yes I would recommend it. It makes it easy to go from soaping to rinsing with a little twist of a knob and you don't have to change to a different attachments or disconnect the hose to switch to something else. It's not like a power wash type of thing but to me, it makes it really simple. Thank you!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.