Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, since today Saturday was a beautiful warm and sunny day my little buddy and I decided to wash the van, I got the van last week and it was a little dusty I would say. So since I don't have a car wash near by that can wash my van we decided to do it ourselves, It was a lot easier and faster than what I was thinking. It took us about 15 minutes since we don't like to waste water. Very happy when the PM is nice and clean!! In one of the pictures below I show what I used to wash and rinse. I'm sorry if there isn't any important information on this post, I just wanted to share my experience on washing my PM with my son.
Gaston.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Your son does a great job!
I want to buy a filter for a rinse system to prevent having spots.My black van shows everything..

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you uncubed, we had so much fun doing it!! That's what it's all about. Let me know if you buy it how it works. Thanks again!!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Nice job fellas. Good family fun. My hose connection broke off my brush extension. That doubles the time for a quick wash, I need a new one. Do you recommend that brand/item?

·
Registered
338 Posts
Hi, since today Saturday was a beautiful warm and sunny day my little buddy and I decided to wash the van, I got the van last week and it was a little dusty I would say. So since I don't have a car wash near by that can wash my van we decided to do it ourselves, It was a lot easier and faster than what I was thinking. It took us about 15 minutes since we don't like to waste water. Very happy when the PM is nice and clean!! In one of the pictures below I show what I used to wash and rinse. I'm sorry if there isn't any important information on this post, I just wanted to share my experience on washing my PM with my son.
Gaston.
Outstanding! While you have the hose out I will pull right into driveway-Next!:D

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice job fellas. Good family fun. My hose connection broke off my brush extension. That doubles the time for a quick wash, I need a new one. Do you recommend that brand/item?
Hi David, yes I would recommend it. It makes it easy to go from soaping to rinsing with a little twist of a knob and you don't have to change to a different attachments or disconnect the hose to switch to something else. It's not like a power wash type of thing but to me, it makes it really simple. Thank you!!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts