Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Willing To Trade

Hello, I have a dark grey/charcoal, cloth, double seat with the fold down note pad or documents clip board hidden in the center of the middle passenger back .

I've been looking for a single seat so I can remove my partition.

I'm in Oklahoma. I'm willing to pack or crate and ship the seat to you, if you are interested in shipping yours as well.

[email protected]

·
Premium Member
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Taylor,

When's the Ham Radio going in? I put mine above the cup holders, but that might get tight with the double passenger seat!

Welcome,
Ed
Nice Ed! I have let my license expire. I don't know if I can redeem it, or if I will have to retest. I was a tech + which doesn't exist any more. I want 80 meters, so I needed to upgrade any way.

Do you have any pictures of your antenna(s)?

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Don'tcha love it when a plan comes together....

Ham radio license is re-uppable within 1 year of expiration. Haven't used 80 meters much, but 20 meters has worked out great from the last SUV, hoping it will be even better from the van.

I made a hitch mount for my 2 antennas, but I've decided to re do it so it doesn't use the hitch. Instead, I will clamp a plate of metal on the square tube of the hitch and mount the antennas there.... pictures soon!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Very interested if yiur still looking to swap your single seat to a double

I have less than 1000 miles on the van and my wife has been in the double seat for less than 20 miles total.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts