Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I'm short, and I'd like to have the overhead console to put stuff in since I don't have the center storage bin like I had on my express. It was good for holding some miscellaneous stuff, but I think the overhead one will be a bit better for what I want.

Anyone have pictures of the center bin though? I'd like to see about getting it also, don't really need 3 more cup holders.

Thanks,

Steven

·
Premium Member
8,838 Posts
I ordered one as a part of the interior convenience package which also included.... not much! I have a terrible time finding parts on the Ram parts lookup but why not buy the shelf. It wasn't cheap as an option, $220 if I remember correctly. The interior lights get relocated and there would be some attachments I guess but it is essentially on piece.

·
Registered
2014-159 HR in CT
3,709 Posts
I have one on mine because it was included in the off the lot PM I bought. At 5'5", I sometimes do bump my head on the way to my seat when entering from the back, but I do like it there.

I looked at a Mopar parts list and it appears that the main tray is $200+. The parts list calls for about 15 additional parts to complete the unit!

Ed

1 - 7 of 7 Posts