Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
I have a double but want a single. Have been looking at the threads and it seems there is more to the swap then just R&R, the airbags are an issue.
Trying to get more info on what is required before I commit, I'll keep in touch.
I'm in the north bay so we are close by

·
Registered
154 Posts
I have a double but want a single. Have been looking at the threads and it seems there is more to the swap then just R&R, the airbags are an issue.
Trying to get more info on what is required before I commit, I'll keep in touch.
I'm in the north bay so we are close by
Yes, more info on this please!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi Terry,
I will be taking out a double passenger seat and also the drivers seat in the next month or so. I am putting in RV style seats. They are black vinyl with checkered inserts.
Let me know if you are interested, I am in Southern California.
Thanks
John

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi Terry,
I will be taking out a double passenger seat and also the drivers seat in the next month or so. I am putting in RV style seats. They are black vinyl with checkered inserts.
Thanks
John

I need to find out what is involved with the swap as related to seat belts, electrical, etc. I will contact RAM.

·
Premium Member
Master Overland Custom Vans Tampa
892 Posts
Hi Terry,

Thanks

John

Is an approved upfitter doing the work?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
157 Posts
Hey Terry let me know what the dealer says, if you wan the double and I can make the single work with Bavarianboys fix I'm in.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts