Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need a double seat , I can trade my single seat , I just bought the truck Monday so the seat is brand new .
also, does anyone know if there's any issues swapping the seats ? either mounting or computer related?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
refresh

still looking for a black cloth double seat , can buy or trade my brand new single seat. New England area is a bonus

·
Registered
55 Posts
Need a double seat , I can trade my single seat , I just bought the truck Monday so the seat is brand new .
also, does anyone know if there's any issues swapping the seats ? either mounting or computer related?
Hi i tried to do the swap few months back.
you can change those seats no big deal , four screws , but harness and computer is another problem . single seat setup has less connectors.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Hi there.
i never swapped it . i think you would need to swap computer and pieces of srs harness.
i still want to do the swap , did not find anyone yet who wants to mess with it so much.

·
Premium Member
161 Posts
Hi,

Are you still looking?

We have been looking to swap out our bench seat for a passenger bucket--bases included. We are in Barkhamsted CT and will travel for swap. We have a 2014 Promaster 1500 which was purchased as a new vehicle in August 2015 there are 200 miles on the vehicle.

The seat upholstery is fabric as shown in pictures. I do have the head rest for the middle seat.
I have also done some research on the electrical connections, there will be no problem for you.

Mike

[email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
157 Posts
There have been a few discussions on here about swapping. For someone taking out the bench they would be disabling their airbags, common opinion is all of the airbags. In one of the threads Bavarian Boy states you can put an inline resistor and fool the computer into seeing a bench or center seat. I haven't tried it yet as its low priority for me until my build is near completion but if it works I'll be looking to swap out my Cloth bench for a single bucket.

·
Registered
1 Posts
2014 ProMaster 3500 Bucket Seats

I've got 6 bucket seats from 2014 ProMaster 3500s I am looking to sell. The seats are in Boulder, CO.

Anyone interested?

·
Registered
3 Posts
I would be interested in a front passenger seat if available. how much? shipping probably nasty. i am in seattle. thanks.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts