Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Promaster 136" WB LR. I use it for hauling band equipment. I'd like to install some decent walls and a ceiling that can take a bump or two from equipment cases and such. Any recommendations on how to proceed? Plans with dimensions would be most helpful.

Prior to the Promaster I had an Astro Cargo van. For that van, I made walls out of luan underlayment covered in outdoor carpeting. This worked ok, but didn't look all that great.

·
Registered
162 Posts
We, too, have a 136" LR, and like the plastic material that's used on the bottoms of the rear cargo doors and sliding door. Does anyone know where to find that stuff? We're thinking of using it for our walls. TIA!

·
Registered
710 Posts
the most similar thing I think you will find to the factory cargo panels (bottoms of rear doors/sliding door) is FRP (Fiber Reinforced Plastic). You can get it in virtually any color/texture...

I have quite a bit of trunk liner (upper walls and ceiling) and I hate it. Its nearly impossible to clean and the dark grey makes the interior of the van very dark and dingy looking. Recommend going with some kind of solid surface material that can take some bumps and you can wipe down when it gets dirty.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts