Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If anyone is looking for wall liners. After pricing up, the lowest what I was able to find is $650. It seems too much for a piece of plastic. I will try to post pictures of what I made. Total cost is under $380. It is includes : 1/8" utility panels , foam tape (to eliminate rubbing noise ), metal sheet(to make an additional support joists ) & corners from Menards; plastic paneling pins from eBay & one weekend.
Panels cutting is eazy with a utility knife especially if you let it rest on the sun.
I bended metal sheets U shape to extend depth middle joists to support the panel.
You have to drill larger holes for pins on the panel for expansions.
I still can't figure out how to install panels on the upper part of the doors. If anyone has any ideas please let me know.
I did soundproofing using FatMat before installing the panels & in the doors . Definitely recommend. It made a big difference on noise.

I am looking for a factory partition. Contact me if anyone is selling it in Chicagoland area or nearby states. With or without trim trade.

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
The panels I have purchased have one side smooth & other similar to what comes with van panels on door in cargo area only in black color.

·
Registered
22 Posts
If anyone is looking for wall liners. After pricing up, the lowest what I was able to find is $650. It seems too much for a piece of plastic. I will try to post pictures of what I made. Total cost is under $380. It is includes : 1/8" utility panels , foam tape (to eliminate rubbing noise ), metal sheet(to make an additional support joists ) & corners from Menards; plastic paneling pins from eBay & one weekend.
Panels cutting is eazy with a utility knife especially if you let it rest on the sun.
I bended metal sheets U shape to extend depth middle joists to support the panel.
You have to drill larger holes for pins on the panel for expansions.
I still can't figure out how to install panels on the upper part of the doors. If anyone has any ideas please let me know.
I did soundproofing using FatMat before installing the panels & in the doors . Definitely recommend. It made a big difference on noise.

I am looking for a factory partition. Contact me if anyone is selling it in Chicagoland area or nearby states. With or without trim trade.
i really like the wall liners you made, they look way better than duraliner.
dp

1 - 10 of 10 Posts