Ram Promaster Forum banner
41 - 46 of 46 Posts
I finally got mine (delivery problems - this kit comes on a 10 ft. by 6 ft. pallet, the place where I had it delivered couldn't fit it in their door.) I'm insulating the van first then installing the panels, I'll let you know my experience when I actually install but I can tell you that the factory cargo area lights are not cut out of the metal trim in my kit either, they'll have to be relocated to (and re-wired to reach?) the panel below.
I also had the pallet problem it is large. I'm working on more Pamela this evening and I'm going to have to trim both of the drivers side ones. Dawn keep me updated hopefully yours fits Better then mine

I installed the floor yesterday, in the 159wb it is two piece; the larger piece is very heavy and awkward, esp. when you're trying to move it and get it into the van it yourself! I insulated beneath and around the wheel wells before I installed the floor so the trick was getting it into the van without ripping/tearing the insulation, but I managed with the help of some cardboard and it fit well. The holes for the cargo tie downs aligned pretty well too, no problems there. I had trouble getting the jigsaw puzzle of the two pieces together, but a hand sledge took care of that and now it fits nice and tight. I am pleased with the floor, it is very heavy duty and takes care of the uneven rib problem even if it did add 125 lbs. to my van!

Forum Friends,

I am very thankful for all the constructive criticism that you are offering, as with any new vehicles we are adapting rapidly the products as we get direction from our upfitters and consumers directly.

We do not typically deal with end users direct particularly due to the largeness of our products and the difficulty of trying to install or move product individually.

Our product for the walls was designed from the CAD files directly from Chrysler, which posed some problems due to a change in the alignment of some of the panels after we had received the CAD data. WE have recently, 2-3rd week of March updated our parts to these issues, and all holes will now line up. Anybody that has a problem with the original wall liners can give us a call and i will make sure you are looked after. This is a learning curve for us all, and rest assured we are here to make sure that you get a product that you are MORE than happy with.

Again, i apologize for anyone that has had a problem, but we very much appreciate any info you have as to what you would like changed. We are open to any criticism as it helps us grow. I appreciate that you as our valued customers sometimes get the short end of these growing pains, and we would like to do what we can to help out. Again, please let me know if your liner is not working, and we will make sure that it does.

Dually noted there is no cutout for the light behind the passenger sliding door, and i will take this into account in our next batch run.

Please keep and comments coming, and as always, i am here at 866-223-2256 to answer any questions and help where i can.

Regards,

Kyle Carpani
Sales Manager
Legend Fleet Solutions
866-223-2256

Just sent you guys a request. Looks like an awesome product.

Tyler

Good Morning,

I saw this forum and decided to hop on and let you guys know where you can find this type of product.

We have dealers all across the United States and Canada, so finding someone near you shouldnt be too hard.

Just to go over a couple points, as mentioned, the Wall Liners do look great, but they do a lot more than just make the interior look good. They quite down the road noise that any of us that have driven any van for any distance hates, they also help to mediate the temperature, so helps keep it cool in the summer and warm in the winter. Besides that, they protect the exterior of the vehicle, which is highly exposed, and one small dent can cost as much as $8-900 to fix and drops the resale value tremendously. That is ouch!

We also carry rubber matting, but much more popular than that is our UltraGrip flooring which is a rigid composite plastic with an extremely grippy surface. This get rid of the ribs and makes a great work loading floor that is 10x as durable as a rubber mat. Best of all, there is no 6 week lead time, we are ready to rumble.

Feel free to check out our website at www.legendfleetsolutions.com

Give me a call if you have any questions, my name is Kyle.

All newly registered members MUST make an introductory post in the Introductory Post Forum as per forum rules. " https://www.promasterforum.com/threads/prospective-forum-members-please-read-first.85637/ "
What is the point of a wall liner, especially for $1,100? Does it just stop you from scratching the inside of your ProMaster, or is it to protect your cargo? Looking forward to pictures though.
It keeps you from denting everything from inside out. Insulation is also posible by putting some behind the panels .

41 - 46 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.