1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Alright, as I stated befor = ROOF Shall be flat =

==========================
https://youtu.be/g9M7rBl_PCg

in above video real time frame on a project what you see on a screen; From Monday till Friday. One day was lost because of rain. If I do this again, I will better do it in garage or under roof

Reactions: danvandam

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Kon-in-tinueeee of my Soap Opera
Verrry Sorrrry for my English:crying:

On a picture is my status of Saturday morning Painted with X-Liner first section.
Dimention of a "First Section"
Birch ply-wood 1/2" inch thick 96" long 62 and1/2" with.
2 standart panels 8x4 Foot was cutted to [email protected]/2"

P.s. video recording-editing in a progress:D

Attachments

·
Registered
2014 136” HR
5,829 Posts
UNik, do not be sorry for your English. You are a fascinating person and your speech is part of it.

I hope you are going to cover that black--unless you are making an oven van, of course.

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Hey uNiK . Now that you can walk on the roof why not put some fold up railings? You have a safe look out for bird watching!

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
UNik, do not be sorry for your English. You are a fascinating person and your speech is part of it.

I hope you are going to cover that black--unless you are making an oven van, of course.
Verrry Sorry "Bed-X-Liner" in shops avalible only in black.
Sunday I did covered it (black) with WHITE
https://youtu.be/fmttB4ZTu1c

·
Registered
120 Posts
They should make the roofs strong enough to walk on when they build them actually.

·
Registered
26 Posts
uNik;I'm on board with you. I like your idea of constructing a platform on top to utilize that dead space for a second floor. I have a 5' x 8' sheet 1/2''plastic giving me 40sq ft out up on top and 4' x 10' =40sq ft plywood+rubber mats,down inside. Now working on two home made, full sized, kayak racks,off to the sides of my second floor platform. My goal;is to construct-resupport the roof,strong enough to walk & dance. Thanks for your good idea,of an extended rear step bumper. DVD

Attachments

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
uNik;I'm on board with you. I like your idea of constructing a platform on top to utilize that dead space for a second floor. I have a 5' x 8' sheet 1/2''plastic giving me 40sq ft out up on top and 4' x 10' =40sq ft plywood+rubber mats,down inside. Now working on two home made, full sized, kayak racks,off to the sides of my second floor platform. My goal;is to construct-resupport the roof,strong enough to walk & dance. Thanks for your good idea,of an extended rear step bumper. DVD
0:)
Ok, Great* I am not a Lonely stranger in ziz :eek:Space

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
They should make the roofs strong enough to walk on when they build them actually.

I spend for material on ziz Project ~170$ :D

If they START optional manufacturing of this Option, HOW Much it will be?:nerd: I am guessing adding at least one 0 (zero) to my 170

·
Registered
38 Posts
UniK - Your are so "Unik" and so are your projects. Can you please post a youtube video of you dancing on your new dancefloor? That would be awesome!

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
UniK - Your are so "Unik" and so are your projects. Can you please post a youtube video of you dancing on your new dancefloor? That would be awesome!

Yes Sir:) Unfortunatly :( I am behind my TIME-Line:eek:
This week is LOST due to rain in sunshine-Florida:crying:
P.s. uNik doe make checking on auxiliary batteries (it's is under seat and under roof)
Excuse N* 2 have a lot of dusty projects, but for dusty jobs need my DOOORs to be open

I've got my nick-Name from Dallas TX (use to live there)
It stands for Unicycle-Nik or Uncle-Nik
By same nick-name (uNik) I am registered at Sprinter Forum.
I did own Dodge-Sprinter-2500 2006y,made for 101month (~8years)

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Got a Heavy man and a nice looking girl on my vans roof top. Check video below

Attachments

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
In addition to Walk-ON-Roof made overhanging roof in a back of a van

Attachments