·
Registered
2014 136” HR
5,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Leaking valve stem
TPMS light constantly on
Side door grinds, hard to open and close

Just before we got to the dealership, the "Change Oil" message appeared. This is 8,0000 miles after first oil change at 8,000 miles.

Parts were ordered for valve stem and door, also new latch for rear door per Rapid Response whatever. Upper lights were checked and determined to be OK.

They said the computer determines oil change interval according to characteristics of the oil, not miles or time. We had it changed.

They also said the TPMS could not be set to lower pressure. Anyone have documentation otherwise I could show them?

·
Super Moderator
727 Posts
They also said the TPMS could not be set to lower pressure. Anyone have documentation otherwise I could show them?
Bull****, I had mine lowered at 55 PSI. Can photograph the service reciepe, but it's in French. Still want it?

·
Registered
338 Posts
GuyT didn't know you had bulls up there? GuyT is correct, that's BS. Just like my dealer down here in TX said there wasn't a service bulletin on the squeaky brakes don't believe them. My dealer service here sucks! I am not sure they could tie their own shoes without instructions. Good luck.

·
Registered
67 Posts
i am from Montreal too, and dealer reprogrammed 65PSI front and 55PSI for rear tires free of charge.
takes them 15-20min.

·
Registered
2014-159 HR in CT
3,524 Posts
I had the side door latch changed.. it made a difference!

I am amazed that the dealer doesn't have valve stems... are they something special?

Hoping someone comes up with the TPMS info for you,
Ed

·
Registered
2014 136” HR
5,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If that is addressed to me, I paid $39 for the oil change. Everything else is warranty.

I got a call today that the parts are in.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts