Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Still a couple months out according to Vision, they said 60 days. Not a bad looking wheel and there is a size that will work for us PM guys. Thinking this is the wheel for my black PM to set it off. Tough waiting , I was about ready to order the outlaw wheel and found these in the pipeline coming.

http://www.visionwheel.com/wheel/19659/vision%2Dwheel%2D413%2Dvalor

Reactions: Quest4Adv

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had not ordered them, but they emailed me today and said they were now in the Cali and Indiana warehouses. So I sent euro campers a message to see if they want to get them. If they don't I will go to discount tire and order them. Wish vision would sell direct I would drive up and get them.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Doman, I saw those Vision Valor's and they look great. I could not wait and decided to go with the Vision Warrior. I was going to powder coat them a dark gunmetal gray but they looked to nice and left them as is!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ordered them today , gonna have to use a hub ring as the bore is 84mm and we are 78.3mm or deal with a little vibration. So a little lathe time should knock a set out. I was at discount tire and they had the black machined warriors on sale for 85 or 95 each can't remember now.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Ordered them today , gonna have to use a hub ring as the bore is 84mm and we are 78.3mm or deal with a little vibration. So a little lathe time should knock a set out. I was at discount tire and they had the black machined warriors on sale for 85 or 95 each can't remember now.
Vision wheels makes available hub rings to match offset. Discount tire supplied the hub ring for my set! No noticeable vibration with the warriors. Cheers

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The rings are what's not available. That said I will knock a set out or have it done. Does anyone know the size of the hub on the Promaster? Is it 78.1mm? I know the rim is 84 mm bore.

·
Super Moderator
10,176 Posts
The rings are what's not available. That said I will knock a set out or have it done. Does anyone know the size of the hub on the Promaster? Is it 78.1mm? I know the rim is 84 mm bore.
I just bought a set to use with my old '04 Sprinter rims. They are GOR - 83-7810 $9.97 plus $5.95 shipping from Summit Racing Eqpt. www.summitracing.com

So, yes the Promaster hubs are 78.1 mm and the Sprinter bore was 83mm. Not easy to find, BTW, at a reasonable price. This was the best I could do. Don't know if you can get them from them in 84-7810 size however but give them a call 800-230-3030 you have nothing to lose!

They worked perfectly, BTW!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Found 84.1mm>78.1 online but from Russia(edited)

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Actually they originated in Latvia, will see how the extra .003 of an inch effects the outside diameter.

·
Super Moderator
10,176 Posts
My Sprinter rims are from a T1N ('02-'06) they changed them, I believe from '07 on, so later Sprinter rims may have a different hub size.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well vision canceled the order, they said lug holes in the wheels are too small for our application and there are no plans to make them. So I ordered 375's sigh , I could have gotten them months ago. And in a week or so I will have some 84.1>78.1 hub rings

1 - 12 of 12 Posts