Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Cant help you with the code. But cool video!

Any word if Ram is taking this new design to the 2015 Promaster?

·
Registered
104 Posts
Awesome video. Thanks for posting this up.

Anybody have an idea of what city this was filmed in?

Nice to see a few different models of Promaster. Didn't even know the one with a flat bed existed.

The music is kind of relaxing too. LOL.

·
Registered
654 Posts
FWIW my local dealer said it would be highly unlikely that the change would come to the PM in 2015.
Well, when does the 2015 announcements start?

I find it doubtful that whilst FIAT gets the new front end, that RAM won't. In addition to the different headlights, there are changes to the bumpers, grill and hood, that differentiation goes against FCA's stated goal of commonality.

If I was a dealer, I would tell the same story, hoping to clear off the 2014's off the lot.

>:D

·
Registered
164 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
The new facade is definitely coming to the MY15 ProMaster, however MY15 production has been moved back well into Q414. Nothing behind the B-pillar is effected.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Very interesting. What is your source?
Information is factual. I have extremely reliable sources.

The Saltillo Assembly Plant does not stamp its own sheet metal, nor is there another source in the Americas. All metal parts are shipped in "knock-down kits" from the Sevel Sud Val Di Sangro Assembly Plant (where Euro Ducatos, Boxers and Jumpers are built). Whetever they build in Sevel, they will build in Saltillo. The Sevel plant will be changing over to MY15 facade shortly and the Saltillo plant will be building on newly stamped sheet goods in Q4.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Information is factual. I have extremely reliable sources.

The Saltillo Assembly Plant does not stamp its own sheet metal, nor is there another source in the Americas. All metal parts are shipped in "knock-down kits" from the Sevel Sud Val Di Sangro Assembly Plant (where Euro Ducatos, Boxers and Jumpers are built). Whetever they build in Sevel, they will build in Saltillo. The Sevel plant will be changing over to MY15 facade shortly and the Saltillo plant will be building on newly stamped sheet goods in Q4.
This is really great news. I'm most definitely going to wait before purchase.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts