Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Regardless of the myriad of different automotive manufacture forums it is very common for people asking about a particular model of car's reliability. I have used this site over the years to ascertain what problems may arise when going with a particular model and year of car/truck/van, so I hope this will be of help to people wanting to purchase another vehicle (new or used). The downside is that the percentage of total vehicles affected is not known. For example, if 50 complaints were recorded for a vehicle that had sales of 10k vehicles would give us a 0.5% complaint expectation. Where 10 complaints out of 1500 vehicles sold would have a higher percentage of 0.67%. So the lower complaints will not necessarily mean a higher standard of reliability. But you will be able to see what the complaints are as well as commentary from the vehicle owners who lodged the complaints.

I've bought 10 vehicles (new and used) since 2000 so am very grateful for this site. Here is the link: http://www.carcomplaints.com/

·
Registered
58 Posts
Too late. Everyone here already bought a ProMaster of some kind or another.

But I have used this site to complain about my PMC :) And so should everyone else.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Too late. Everyone here already bought a ProMaster of some kind or another.

But I have used this site to complain about my PMC :) And so should everyone else.
Yours was such an interesting case. Did the problem ever get resolved? Do you know of any other car models which have similar problems or is the PMC the only one?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts