Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks, I downloaded the software for VanSpace 3D. I find it to not be user friendly at all.I reached out to the company and this their reply "...we are continuously striving to improve our product, in fact, we will be launching Vanspace 3D 2.0 and we expect that you should not encounter the same with it. The software also offers a very user-friendly experience compared to the previous version"
So, my recommendation is not to purchase this product until the new version comes out...and then maybe not even then. I mean, why would they release a version that they knew wasn't user friendly. Just thought I would pass along my two cents.

·
Premium Member
8,071 Posts
Somebody’s got to beta test and why not paying customers?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just purchased the VanSpace design program and can't open it with my new Mac laptop. Company is no help and will not refund. Don't buy it.

·
Premium Member
8,071 Posts
I just purchased the VanSpace design program and can't open it with my new Mac laptop. Company is no help and will not refund. Don't buy it.
It is not OK to sell a product that is unfit for it’s intended use. My credit card company,or Paypal, Amazon, eBay and many others will make you whole again if you contact them following such an exchange with a company. I always follow up not to get my money back so much as to teach them they cannot do business that way. File a complaint.

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
That Google SketchUp program was free.
And it only took me about 10 yrs to get decent at using it.

·
Premium Member
96 Posts
Hey folks, I downloaded the software for VanSpace 3D. I find it to not be user friendly at all.I reached out to the company and this their reply "...we are continuously striving to improve our product, in fact, we will be launching Vanspace 3D 2.0 and we expect that you should not encounter the same with it. The software also offers a very user-friendly experience compared to the previous version"
So, my recommendation is not to purchase this product until the new version comes out...and then maybe not even then. I mean, why would they release a version that they knew wasn't user friendly. Just thought I would pass along my two cents.
Thank You for the review. Not ready for primetime yet. The concept seems great but you cannot expect paying customers to finance development of your product unless you inform them about the shortcomings upfront. A good developer could reverse engineer and come up with a viable product.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey!,

ooooh, we helped you loads 😀

Always here if any one needs assistance, to any one else reading just email us if you have a log in issue, we will simply reset your details and away you go. Just add us to your contact list to make sure you receive our reply [email protected]

We do strive to answer all emails within 24 hours however if its a log in issue, we do try and pick up quicker

Thanks ! vanspace 3D

I just wanted to reach out and see if you did want any further assistance from us ?

·
Registered
2 Posts
It is not OK to sell a product that is unfit for it’s intended use. My credit card company,or Paypal, Amazon, eBay and many others will make you whole again if you contact them following such an exchange with a company. I always follow up not to get my money back so much as to teach them they cannot do business that way. File a complaint.
Always best to contact us first though as usually any issues are resolved quick and you can then get on with enjoying the software

1 - 14 of 14 Posts