Ram Promaster Forum banner
561 - 580 of 589 Posts

· Registered
3,717 Posts
Sky Tire Wheel Vehicle Water

Water Cloud Sky Natural landscape Coastal and oceanic landforms

This small beachfront campground at Jordan River is an hour from home. It's packed in the summer. Only half full in November, normally our wettest month of the year. It's been mostly clear this whole week. The trail to Mystic Beach's waterfall was practically dry.

· Registered
87 Posts
Boondocked by the Oregon Trail View attachment 89492
Okay, but do you know the words to the Oregon Trail sung by Woody Guthrie? I traveled with my 26 yr old daughter through Oregon this summer and that became our travel theme song. Try to learn that, then post a video of you singing it for us, then.. that will be impressive.

· Registered
2017 2500 HiTop 159 Cargo Van white.
938 Posts
Saturday night, Kirk Creek Campground in Los Padres Natl Forest just south of Big Sur, CA

View attachment 91811

Yeah, the sunset was a total bummer
Here's that same sunset from 12,500 feet headed west just south of Las Vegas. It was spectacular.
Sky Atmosphere Aircraft Air travel Airplane

Sky Cloud Orange Natural landscape Afterglow

· Registered
2019 Promaster 3500 Silver high top 159"
893 Posts
Hot water in Suprise Valley CA. Nice spot, 30 degree air temp this morning and low 100s water temp, nice break after driving to Phoenix and back in a week.
Eagleville Springs? I drove right past there four weeks ago and didn't know it was there. I should pay more attention to https://hotspringslocator.com/ when planning routes.

· Registered
301 Posts
Eagleville Springs? I drove right past there four weeks ago and didn't know it was there. I should pay more attention to https://hotspringslocator.com/ when planning routes.
Yes, it's just right off the road. Helpful to have a waypoint to find it. Worth a stop if you're driving by but not a real destination.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

· Registered
Van #2 2021 EXT
5,760 Posts
Yesterday @ South Oregon Coast;

Sky Cloud Water Beach Coastal and oceanic landforms

Cloud Water Sky Plant Afterglow

Water Cloud Sky Flash photography Coastal and oceanic landforms

Water Cloud Water resources Sky Atmosphere

Cloud Water Sky Natural landscape Watercourse

The 2nd to last photo does not look like much, but these “Sneaker Waves” are very dangerous & I estimate they splashed up the shoreline rocks about 60’ high.

561 - 580 of 589 Posts