Ram Promaster Forum banner
341 - 360 of 468 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Promaster 3500 Silver high top 159"
521 Posts
Lemme guess: somewhere on 140, around Adel? I ended up driving through a herd (very slowly) as they were driving them several miles to a paddock for shipping (I guess). I love south and eastern Oregon. Vast views, hot springs, high desert. Cowboys (of all genders). It has become crowded over the last 40 years... Used to be only the occasional cowboy at the springs, now a dozen or more campers, SUVs, etc. each night. Those dang boomers and their kids. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
231 Posts
Lemme guess: somewhere on 140, around Adel? I ended up driving through a herd (very slowly) as they were driving them several miles to a paddock for shipping (I guess). I love south and eastern Oregon. Vast views, hot springs, high desert. Cowboys (of all genders). It has become crowded over the last 40 years... Used to be only the occasional cowboy at the springs, now a dozen or more campers, SUVs, etc. each night. Those dang boomers and their kids. :rolleyes:
Good guess, south of there a bit. Near Cedarville on Surprise Valley rd. Definitely more cows than people in that area. Didn’t stop at any hot water this time but there is a lot around there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2014 136” HR
7,157 Posts
There’s Boondocking, then there’s Boondocking. Downtown Portsmouth, NH. Quiet, legitimate parking space on a bridge. This is the view from the slider.

Almost exactly 6,000 miles in the last month between California and New Hampshire.

·
Registered
2017 2500 HiTop 159 Cargo Van white.
807 Posts

·
Registered
2019 118" Silver
1,740 Posts
Took a drive up into the mountains to hike along a section of the Green River near Saluda, NC yesterday afternoon. Didn't take a shot of the van since it was just sitting on a patch of gravel at the trailhead, but it's parked downstream toward that hill strait ahead and to the left. Hiking upstream about a half hour brought me here. Kayakers already had their morning run and you can see where the water was up to (~4 feet higher) on some of those rocks on the left. We've been in a drought so they're holding more water back in the reservoir upstream and only run it occasionally. Getting some decent rain today so that should help.
Water Water resources Plant community Sky Fluvial landforms of streams

·
Registered
Van #2 2021 EXT
4,640 Posts
Whitehorse Today - Our 2018 with Laufenn Tires;
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Snow Vehicle

Ecoregion Map World Atlas Parallel

So my Buddy who became the new owner of our 2018 EXT lives up in Whitehorse & really likes the Laufenn tires he put on. 8” of snow today & the new tires are working great for him he reports with the ESC on & no chains.

FWIW 🥶🥶

341 - 360 of 468 Posts