Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, my name is Bill, I am 73 years young :eek: and currently own a fifth wheel trailer and 1 ton tow vehicle. My wife has mobility issues the prevents use of the current RV :( So I have been thinking about selling those two and getting a van to convert, as you already know current Class B vans are extremely expensive :| and one size doesn't always fit all. So I came to your board to learn about owner built van conversions and hopefully will be able to add input in the future. By the way I am currently in AZ.

·
Super Moderator
10,659 Posts
Welcome, I’m sure s emerald of our AZ friends will be happy to help you out.

·
Premium Member
8,837 Posts
Welcome, I am a self converter of a Promaster and am in SW AZ. I go to Phoenix occasionally and to Tucson a few times a winter. Where are you?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the welcome everyone, if I decide to get a PM to convert I will let the group know. RDinNHandAZ I am currently in Surprise AZ, we came down here from Colorado to be close to my son when he got his cancer diagnoses, then my daughter wanted to move here from Colorado and needed help buying a house so we moved out of the RV and into a house with her, then she decided to go back to Colorado due to a better employment outlook so guess who is stuck with the house. Although I admit it is easier on my wife, and if I do the PM it will be for local site seeing and two or three day trips up to Flagstaff in the summer time. So far I have read 3 pages of the build section and must say there is a wealth of information in those post especially the 20 and 30 page build post.

Bill

·
Premium Member
8,837 Posts
Summer here is for those who cannot travel or tied to a job. Anywhere up on the Mogollon Rim is fine then. Down here is better in the winter as it snows up there! We are 90 miles south of you winters. The PM is a great van for conversion.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts